Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Milks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Milks, Primary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Milks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Milks graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Milks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Status Active
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Milks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Milks practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Milks has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Milks practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Albany, OH.
See New Albany Primary Care Doctors, New Albany Geriatric Doctors, and New Albany Hospice & Palliative Specialists.