A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Milks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Milks, Primary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Milks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Milks graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Milks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Status Active
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Milks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Milks practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Milks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Milks practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians, Columbus Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Columbus Geriatric Doctors.