A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Milner is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Milner, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Milner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Milner MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Milner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Milner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Milner practices Emergency Medicine near Haleyville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Montgomery, AL.
See Haleyville Emergency Physicians.