Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Milner
Dr. Jeffrey Milner, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Haleyville, AL (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Milner is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East, Prattville Baptist Hospital and UAB (University of Alabama) Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Milner has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Jeffrey Milner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Brooke Augustin
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Montgomery, AL 0 mi5
Dr. Anitricia Lumpkin
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0 mi11
Dr. Julio Rios
Montgomery, AL 0 mi27