A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Milsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Milsom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milsom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milsom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Milsom, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Anus Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Milsom graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 16 awards.
Dr. Milsom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Milsom MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Milsom practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Milsom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Milsom practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.