A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Milsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Milsom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milsom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milsom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Milsom, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Anus Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Milsom graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 16 awards.
Dr. Milsom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Milsom MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Milsom practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Milsom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Milsom practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.