Overall Review

March 12th, 2016
He inspired confidence from the first appointment. He was patient, answered all my questions, and explained well the procedure(s). I am lucky that I was referred to him.

November 9th, 2015
Nice guy and good surgeon but his office is terribly overbooked. Twice now have waited two hours past appointment time.

October 26th, 2015
Be prepared to wait extensively in the waiting room. Dr. Milsom keeps patients waiting for hours on a routine basis. It is extremely hard to get an appointment, which only can be obtained on Mondays.

May 20th, 2015
Stay away, there are better surgoens out there who will accept insurance
Difficult to reach, does not return phone call, does not accept insurance, will send fellows to see you while in hospital even if you have complications. Takes on more cases than he should which impacts the quality of care you will receive.

February 28th, 2015
Great Surgeon and a Compassionate "Mentch"
Dr. Milsom saved my life 11 years ago. Since then I never missed a scheduled follow-up or test. In the last 11 years visited Dr. Milsom's office 15 - 20 times. Each visit was very reassuring and gave me great confidence that I am getting the best care possible. Dr. Milsom gives you the feeling that you are his most important patient. Takes time to check everything and to make sure that I am reassured that things are ok.

February 14th, 2013
Takes no insurance - does not return phone calls, ok if you have a lot and I mean a lot of $$$ to burn

November 7th, 2012
LIFE SAVER
best doctor

June 1st, 2012
Best of the best
Dr. Milsom is unlike any other Doctor I have ever met in my 50 years, and I met a lot. He truly cares about his patients and easing pain and suffering. He gives it all he has, it shows and you can feel it's genuine. He is a brilliant Doctor and has taken his medical oath seriously. I find this to be very rare. He is down to Earth, very easy to talk to and you can't help liking the man almost immediately. He makes you feel like you have not only a great Doctor but that you have a friend too. He's not in it only for the lifestyle it affords like so many other Doctors can't hide, he wants to help humanity and reflects what being a Doctor should be. I feel blessed to have found him. I have been hurt badly by other Doctors in horribly botched surgeries, Doctor Milsom has operated on me to correct these horrific blunders. I have a way to go to heal but I wouldn't trust anyone else at this point to touch me.

April 12th, 2012
The Best Ever!
Surgeon on a mission, excellent bedside manner, competent, kind, dedicated, respectful. THE BEST!

February 5th, 2012
Just had surgery on Jan.26th. Dr.Milsom, and his residents who I referred to as the dream team, were above and beyond the greatest most caring physicans anyone could hope for. As far as the wait to see Dr.Milsom I would have stayed overnight to have the opportunity to be treated by a doctor of his caliber. They cross a patients life maybe once in a lifetime and I was one of the lucky ones to have him cross mine.

October 4th, 2011
My experiences with Dr. Milsom and his office staff have all been excellent. He has an incredible bed side manner and is a medical genius.

September 12th, 2011
A Present Day "Dr Welby" (in the form of a surgeon)
Dr. Milsom has saved my life 10x over (more figuratively speaking than literally, but still...), in controlling my "hybrid" illness of chrohn's/colitis, which I've had for 17 years (I was diagnosed at age 23. He SO doesn't care about the money, the adulation, or even the somewhat "celebrity" status that medicine can offer the small % of doctors, who truly excel in their chosen fields, as he has. Dr. Milsom is true to his profession and his craft. He's a GIFTED HEALER in every way: physically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually - to every patient, who is privileged enough to experience his "laying on the hands." A great surgeon once said, "As surgeons, were taught to think that were in control of peoples destinies. But the truth is, we are really just Footsoldiers. So if this is indeed true, than IMO, Dr. Milsom could be a General in that war....