A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ming
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ming, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Mental Retardation
- Skin Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Ming graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ming has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Eugene Ming MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Ming practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ming has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Ming practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Geneticists.