A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkovitz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Minkovitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minkovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Minkovitz practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.