A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkovitz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Minkovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkovitz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minkovitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Minkovitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Minkovitz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.