A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mitchel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan