A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mitchel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Mitchel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Mitchel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.