Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mitchel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Mitchel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Mitchel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.