Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ, with another office in West Nyack, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mitchel is affiliated with Englewood Hospital & Medical Center, Englewood Community Hospital and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.
Dr. Alexey Volokhov
Englewood, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Kasing Ho
Englewood, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Harvey Gross
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Englewood, NJ 0 mi46