A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Medical College Of Ohio Hosp, Toledo, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Mitchell MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell practices Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Surgeons.