A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mitchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchinson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchinson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mitchinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Mitchinson practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchinson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Radiologists.