A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Moak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Moak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Moak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Moak graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Moak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Moak practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Moak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Moak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Cardiologists.