Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Moffett
Dr. Jeffrey Moffett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX, with another office in Keller, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Moffett is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine, North Hills Hospital and Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Moffett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jeffrey Moffett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Kristen Fleager
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Grapevine, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Kerry Donegan
Grapevine, TX 0.01 mi32
Dr. Melanie Kinchen
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Chiropractic Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Grapevine, TX 0.01 mi22