Dr. Jeffrey Mogerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Mogerman?

February 26th, 2017

numerous issues

I saw Dr Mogermon for both my knees,my right rotor cuff repair,and r hand carpal tunnel. I was so happy with him I am now years later...going to call him since I am in need of a right hip replacement and I TRUST him. The wait time is my only problem especially now since I can not sit long periods of time...

March 31st, 2016

good dr worth the wait.

May 16th, 2015

dangerous and Incompetent Doctor

After waits of over 1 hour in his cramped waiting room, Dr. Mogerman is brusque, unpleasant, and most importantly a dangerous prescriber of off label medications that he fails to monitor. He does not respond to emergency calls relating to serious adverse reactions to his prescribed drugs. He also neglects to keep medical records and actively resists patients transferring from his practice. Please avoid this dangerous man.

February 6th, 2015

Excellent. im proud to call him my doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr. Jeff Mogermam for over 30 years. He is a GOD. He is very friendly and informs you on everything you need. I would recommend hisan to everyone. Even though I live in Texas, if I needed anything done for orthopedic I would drive 1600 miles to see him.

June 4th, 2012

Dr jeffery mogerman is one of his kind ,he is more than excellent ,the words are not enough to describe him i came from a family full of affectionate doctors including my brother and really he is more , God bless him to continue serve the humanity

January 17th, 2012

LONG WAIT for a Good Doctor

He is a good doctor and a nice man, but we have waited 3 hours, 2.5 hours, and even 5 hours with a 9:30A appointment. If he has emergency surgery the night before, you will WAIT!! The staff unfortunately cannot give you an approximate time that you will be seen, so you keep hoping that it will be SOON. Before you know it, you've invested so much time waiting that you KEEP waiting. Plan your appointment for the first or second slot in the day or else plan on bringing some extra knitting (and your cell phone charger.)

July 26th, 2011

Did my shoulder cuff repair.

The time spent with me once I got to see him was good. Explained very well the procedures of that were to be done and expected. The outcome was good. He did a good job in repairing my shoulder. As for the wait time to see Dr. Mogerman, Sometimes long sometimes not as long. There is always lot of people in his office to see him. So he must be good at what he does. A lot of complaint about the amount of time a person has to wait to see this doctor. Look at it this way, if you were rich, you probably would be seeing your own private doctor who takes limited insurance plains and cash. Lets face it; it seems to be the normal with long waiting room waits for specialized doctors. If you what to see this Doctor for your orthopedic need to repair a problem you have, He is worth the wait.

May 23rd, 2011

never on time

must be a good surgeon cause hes never on time always has emergencies and never there to do surgery the time you are scheduled.either that or hes just slow....lol

August 5th, 2010

Never Ending Wait

My mother in law broke her ankle and this was the Dr who treated her. It was a nightmare. The wait was unreal, one man sat there 6 hrs and not one office person would explain why. One lady looked in his office and he was eating his lunch while his office was filled with patients. My husband would have left but since it was his mother he didn't want to make a scene [I would have made a scene and left] but he says if he was in the ER and this Dr was on call he'd have no choice but to let him treat him but he would never have a follow up visit with him. My husband was ripping mad after every visit. This Dr should be paying those who wait since their time is as valuable as his. Our family Dr does not even recommend him. There is no reason people should have to wait so long to see a Dr. He's a Dr, not God even though he might think he is. We all sure do miss Dr Proctor.

September 30th, 2008

while there is always a wait, I have always had utter confidence in Dr. Mogerman. He is an excellent doctor... you just have to wait to see him.

May 5th, 2008

Better pack a lunch!!!

This doctor overbooks his appointments! We waited a minimum of 2 hours on each of 3 office visits. The worst was the last (and I MEAN last!) visit today. After waiting over 3 1/2 hours and being told there were STILL 2 patients ahead of me, I left the office FOR GOOD! Promptness is atrocious and staff does nothing to explain the neverending wait. While I was there, 2 new patients walked out and said they would find a different doctor. Maybe it's only my opinion, but I think that there is NO excuse for chronically being so backed up! And if there was an emergency, the staff owes the patients an announcement of such. This doctor and his staff should have to pay ME for my wasted time. BEWARE!!!! Pass this one by and keep on looking!

June 14th, 2017