A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mondschein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mondschein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mondschein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Portal Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondschein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mondschein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mondschein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Mondschein practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Mondschein practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.