Dr. Jeffrey Mono Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Mono?

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Mono is great. He's been my doctor (and my son's) for many years. Recently, he did cataract surgery for me as well. His "bedside manor" and professionalism are top rate.

Disappointed

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr Mono was my doctor for many years. However, 10 years ago I moved out of the area. When I needed Cataract surgery, I went back to Dr. Mono . Right after my surgery my bandages with the adhesive tape was quickly ripped off my face. On my next visit I talked with him about this and he became upset and angry. The skin was pulled around the eye and it remained red for weeks. Because the skin was stretched the vision in that eye is compromised because I am now looking through my eyelashes and the eye is partially closed. He never answered my letter regarding what could be done about his situation.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017