A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Monteith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Monteith is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Monteith graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Monteith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Monteith MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Monteith practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Monteith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Monteith practices Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairlawn, OH.
See Akron Internists.