Dr. Jeffrey Morehouse MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Albuquerque, NM

April 28th, 2016
Dr Morehouse was a Godsend to me. I came in needing help with very large breasts and he immediately calmed my fears and advised me that I would benefit from the breast reduction surgery. I Always reached a nurse almost immediately and appointments were not an issue. He also said that I would benefit from an eyelid lift and I didn't even know this was possible! He is so professional and kind I would approve surgery on any beloved family members and friends. He is the only dr for me! I feel wonderful about myself because of his wonderful work and kind ways. Dr Morehouse is my choice 100%!!!

November 1st, 2015
Great doctor!

May 9th, 2015
World Class
Dr.Moorehouse and his staff, especially Karen for me were so great! I had a particularly tough case but he made me feel understood and safe...after the number of doctors I have seen this was welcomed and appreciated. I would absolutely recommend Dr.Moorehouse and his wonderful staff!

October 1st, 2012
Dr. Morehouse is a true artist! I went in for a correction of a botched reduction done by another doctor and Dr. Morehouse truly cares and calmed my fears of having another surgery to fix things. I was back to my true old self in less than 4 weeks, after over a year of pain and open gaping wounds!!! And have had NO problems since and that was almost 2 years ago. I refer anyone that is thinking of getting anything done or having something fixed to Dr. Morehouse!! God Bless him!!!!

May 19th, 2012
Kind of odd.
I wasn't sure if he was hitting on me,(I'm male) or just a creepy guy. His opinion was right on, but I don't think I'll stick with him

December 7th, 2011
There is God and there is Dr. Morehouse!
Dr. Morehouse is awesome!! I highly recommend his work. I recently had him due a brow lift. I am back at work, 5 days later! I love the outcome. He walked me every step of the way. More than anything I love the way... he just removed 8 years off my face! Feel great! I love his work. Would not go anywhere else. He does not offer to do what you don't need done. (he actually talked me out of doing a breast job)The best part of the procedure, is that it looks totally natural. I do not look like Joan Rivers. Best Christmas gift I ever received!!!

September 27th, 2010
I had a breast reduction and the staff and doctor were just great! Very nice and professional~!

September 16th, 2010
Dr. Morehouse
Dr. Morehouse is a perfectionist; an amazing surgeon who truely cares about the what the patient wants and needs. He is also very honest and if he cannot do what you want done or does not feel it is best he will either say so or offer an alternative.

October 11th, 2009
Patient
Dr. Morehouse is a true artist at reconstructive surgery. He is a brilliant, very nice and down to earth man, not consumed by ego or pompus attitude. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing or wanting plastic surgery services. I will be honest, everyone who has seen his work on me, and I was far from an easy case, was amazed as well as jealous and has asked for his business card. I had seen another well regarded Plastic Surgeon for a consultation prior to seeing Dr. Morehouse and that surgeon gave me little hope of anything close to a satisfactory result. I look better than I ever would have imagined,