A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Morray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Morray is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Morray, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Arrest
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Morray graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Morray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Parker Morray MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Morray practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Morray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Morray practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists and Phoenix Pediatricians.