A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Moses is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Moses, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Angiography, Angiography-Coronary, and Angioplasty.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moses has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moses accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Moses practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Moses practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Anesthesiologists.