A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Moses is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moses
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moses Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Moses, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moses has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Warren Moses MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Moses practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Moses has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Moses practices Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.