A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Moses is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Moses, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moses has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Moses MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Moses practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Moses has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Moses practices Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.