A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Moyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Moyer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Moyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Moyer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Moyer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Moyer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Moyer practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Amalia, NM and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.