A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Muench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Muench is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Muench, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Muench graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muench has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Hospital
- Naval Hospistal Of JacksonvilleJacksonvilleFl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Muench MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Muench practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Muench has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Muench practices Surgery near Mc Lean, VA.
See Mc Lean Surgeons.