Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Mullen
Dr. Jeffrey Mullen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mullen is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center-General Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division and Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Mullen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Jeffrey Mullen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.
Dr. James Turner
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Charleston, WV 0 mi28
Dr. William Elliott II
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Charleston, WV 0 mi36
Dr. Thomas Bailey
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Charleston, WV 0 mi21