A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Mullins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey K Mullins MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Mullins practices Surgery and Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons and Baltimore Urologists.