Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Mullvain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Mullvain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullvain
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullvain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Mullvain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullvain graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullvain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Mullvain MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry Mullvain practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Mullvain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffry Mullvain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.