Dr. Jeffry Mullvain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffry Mullvain?

July 31st, 2013

additional tests

I saw Dr Mulvain and he found that I have a heart murmur. He and his nurse came in the room with a morose look to tell me the news and commented that I wasn't "upset". Everyone in my family has a heart murmur and I subsequently saw another cardiologist who wasn't alarmed and said I had it since birth and it is nothing to be alarmed about. I also asked Dr. Mulvain if I should take aspirin daily and he said he needed to have me return to his office for several hours to take a three or four hour test to determine if I should take aspirin. I recently saw on Housecalls on Fox on Sundays that there is no such test to determine if you should take aspirin but there may be one in a few years. My new cardiologist put me on low dose aspirin without taking a several hour "test".

October 5th, 2011

Dr. Mullvain is a caring, humane care-giver...he is involved and aware...he has cared for many members of my family and we have always been grateful for his care...

November 28th, 2010

My favorite doctor

An exceptional doctor. Very knowledgeable. Always has my best interests at heart. Tries always to make my life better. When I leave his office I always feel better than when I walked in. Highly recommended.

September 24th, 2010

Electronics Engineer SPAWAR San Diego

Jeffrey Mullvain, MD rated "Best in San Diego"

August 19th, 2010

I was initially referred to Dr. Mullvain by my G.P. when I had my heart attack last Fall. At that time I had a choice between using Dr. Mullvain and another Cardiologist. The initial meeting with Dr. Mullvain made me feel very comfortable, because his demeanor was so calming and reassuring, compared to the previous encounters I had experienced with the other Cardiologist. I wasn't made to feel guilty about my heart attack but instead believe that I was well on the road to recovery. Subsequent follow-up examinations by Dr. Mullvain discovered a defect in my heart which was was followed in the appropriate time, by "surgical repairs". The difference between Dr. Mullvain and the "other" Cardiologist is that Dr. Mulvain is always patient about answering any questions regarding my physical condition or explaining (in layman's terms I can understand) how my meds work. He definitly takes into consideration the differnces in my recovery vs another patient. I highly recommend Dr. Jeffry Mulvain as a Cardiologist.

August 10th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Mullvain for over 10 years. Office visits are always cordial. He pays attention to my concerns and counsels accordingly. His relaxed demeanor eases the formal doctor/patient relationship and instills confidence in his diagnoses.

June 26th, 2017