Dr. Jeffrey Mundorf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 6th, 2015
horrible dr and i am stuck with him until I move

March 5th, 2013
Colonoscopy
Long wait to get appointment for routine colonoscopy. No urgency. Staff was kind, professional and informative. Only saw Dr. Mundorf 2 minutes before the procedure. Staff seems to competently handle all his routine pre and post colonoscopy procedures. I admit that I always felt well cared for. French Hospital was excellent. I would say that the 5-6 times that I called Dr. Mundorf's office the line was busy. Office staff is aware of this problem. Not having enough front office people to handle his heavy load shows a lack of patient respect. Hey, get a couple of additional phone lines and hire more staff. Thank you for your work.

January 21st, 2013
He is a kind man and an excellent physician.

July 31st, 2012
RN
My 22yr old grandson had an EGD and colonoscopy, after trying very hard to get to see the Dr. As he is an adult, we know his info is private. HOWEVER, this brilliant man spoke at length to my grandson WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE MEMORY-ERASING MEDICATION GIVEN TO HIM. The young man has no memory of what was said, or treatment possibly mentioned. His mother is trying to get the results and pictures mailed to him, but the office staff just say that normal photos don't get sent to patients and that "everything is OK" - they just biopsied one site. They refused to send him the reason why they did the biopsy, as "THE DOCTOR ALREADY SPENT QUITE A LONG TIME TALKING TO HIM!" Big deal, if he can't recall a word!! Trying to speak to that guy is about as likely as me suddenly getting a good opinion of him. He has ordered scans and heaven knows what tests, and is bleeding my poor naive grandson dry.AVOID THIS MAN AT ALL COSTS. As you can see by my title, I have been a nurse for many years, and wouldn't send my worst enemy to this guy

June 5th, 2012
A pleasant colonoscopy?
The only drawback was not meeting Dr. Mundorf before the surgery. I met with his nurse who was very competent. The staff was attentive and professional. The surgery facility was spotless and comfortable. Dr. Mundorf is very thorough, kind and highly professional. I wrote this review because I think he is seriously under rated on this site. I would recommend him unconditionally for a pleasant colonoscopy.

April 27th, 2011
Dr. Mundorf has treated my self and three family members. I could not ask for a more skilled clinician. But in addition to that he is a wonderful caring person. I have also had the privilege in my role as a nurse to work with him in the hospital setting. So I know how seriously and conscientiously he takes care of his patients. He has a great reputation among the medical community.