Dr. Jeffrey Munoz MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine San Antonio, TX

4.9

June 26th, 2015
Texas Med in New Braunfels - Dr. J Munoz is a credit to his profession
This is in reference to Dr. Jeffrey Munoz with Texas Med in New Braunfels. I believe I found the doctor who really believes in his profession. He listens and takes time to see each patient that comes in to the office. I thanked him for listening to my concerns on pains I have had to put up with for a long time. He suggested what I should do and I am happy to say I followed his instructions to the letter and the pain is almost gone. I will always be proud to let everyone know that Dr. Munoz is a great doctor who touch everyone's heart when you meet him.

January 8th, 2015
One of a kind of A doctor in today times
I was amazed by this Doctor and how he handles himself. He is a one of a kind doctor who really listens to you and does not rush you for answers. I went to him for an illness that nobody seem to care about. He listen to me and told me exactly what to do. I happy to say that I no longer suffer from the problem because he knew exactly what to do. I wish there where more doctors like him because I know there would be less complaints to higher ups. Great job Dr. Munoz - I wish you had your own practice because I would make you my primary doctor and so would the rest of my family.

September 3rd, 2012
Can not find a better Doctor
He is the best Doctor I have ever found. He honest, kind and most of all very caring. If we had more Doctors such as this young man we would not have to worry about complaints to the medical board. He was there for me and he listen to me with his heart and not the pocket book. Thanks Doctor for putting the trust back in the medical field