A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Munson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Munson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Munson, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Munson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Munson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Munson MD and MSCE is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Munson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Munson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Munson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and New Haven, CT.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.