Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Munson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Munson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Munson, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Munson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Munson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Clark Munson MD and MSCE is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Munson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Munson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Munson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and White River Junction, VT.
See Lebanon Internists, Lebanon Critical Care Practitioners, and Lebanon Pulmonologists.