A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Munson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Munson, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Munson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Munson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Munson practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Munson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and White River Junction, VT.
See Lebanon Internists, Lebanon Critical Care Practitioners, Lebanon Pulmonologists, and Lebanon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.