A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Munson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Munson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Munson, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Munson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Munson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Munson MD and MSCE is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Munson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Munson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Munson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and New Haven, CT.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.