A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson Cook
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson Cook graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Nelson Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riley Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook practices Ophthalmology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Ophthalmologists.