A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson Cook graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Nelson Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riley Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Cook practices Ophthalmology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Ophthalmologists.