A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gordon, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance