Overall Review

3.9

June 26th, 2014
Dr. Gordon
I had surgery from Dr Gordon last month.. he was very pleasant and very courteous, very direct of what he wanted to do and made sure that I was comfortable. he is very direct and does not like to be bothered when he is gathering all the information which I understand however I do think he needs a little bit more of bed side manner .when people are that scared every doctor should have the compassion for their patients.I will be returning to dr. Gordon I do like him. I just know that I have to have everything together for him to make my visit easier for myself.

May 14th, 2013
Dr. Gordon is incompetent. My husband went there for pain in his groin and within five minutes of his visit Dr. Gordon expressed to my husband that he has other patients that he needed to see and barely took the time to address my husbands medical issue. The ultrasound revealed that my husband had a 2 mm kidney stone, However, Dr. Gordon did not provide any treatment--he did not even tell him to drink lots if water. He provided no information whatsoever on how to treat/try to dissolve the kidney stone before it causes more issues. I received more information/help from a woman working at the local health food store. What's more, Dr. Gordon's office called my husband to follow up asking him to bring in the kidney stone and they'll do more bloodwork in a week. My husband did not even pass his kidney stone! They are totally confused, and very incompetent. I would not recommend this urology practice to anyone!

August 7th, 2011
Doctor is arrogant and presumptive. Has little experience with or knowledge of womens's health. Refuses responsibility for patient well being. Cold and uncaring. Do not go to this MD if you are sick and in need of help.