A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Powell Valley Hospital - CAH
- Powell, WY
- Powell Valley Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Norman Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Powell, WY.
See Powell Orthopedic Surgeons and Powell Surgeons.