A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Powell Valley Hospital - CAH
- Powell, WY
- Powell Valley Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Norman Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Powell, WY.
See Powell Orthopedic Surgeons and Powell Surgeons.