A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
- Bristol Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Northington Jones MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Herrin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, IL.
See Herrin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.