A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nace is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nace graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Nace MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Nace practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Nace practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Indianapolis Internists.