A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nadig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nadig, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadig graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Nadig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Douglas Nadig MD is a male Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Nadig practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nadig has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Nadig practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.