A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nadig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nadig, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadig graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Nadig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Nadig MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Nadig practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nadig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Nadig practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.