A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nadler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nadler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Well Care Hmo
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Philip Nadler MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Nadler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nadler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Nadler practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Infectious Disease Doctors.