Dr. Jeffrey Nakhjavan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Nakhjavan?

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Awesome Office

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Awesome

Had to find another Dr.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I had to leave this practice even though the Dr. was very good. Horrible front office. Always trying to get me to come back for results and pay additional copays. VERY difficult to get copies of MY records that lets face it, I already paid for! The Dr. and front office I go to now is much more cooperative.

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Excellent doctor. Takes time to explain everything and never rushes me. He even still goes to the hospital to care for me. Very rare these days. I highly recommend him

last visit

Posted on October 11th, 2016

It funny I was just reading the recent reviews and they aren't very good, I thought it was me, the last two times I have gone I have felt like the Dr is in a rush doesn't take time to wait for a answer when he asked me how I am doing was told today my white count was up but the office worker told me she cant help me cause she is going home, very unhappy with this practice I think its time to look for another doctor maybe one that has time to listen my husband works very hard to pay his insurance we don't get it for free.

Lousy Communication skills by front desk!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Have visited this office with my Mom who is 79 and has Dementia various times over the past couple of months. I have dropped off forms to be completed, called for prescription renewals and left my number for a return call. I was there last week to get a form completed and waited in the office 1 hour and 40 minutes to see a doctor for 5 minutes for them to ask how she was feeling to get the form completed. Now I need a form completed for Social Security that was faxed to them and was told she needed to make another appointment. The receptionist was rude and I have yet to speak to Dr. Nakhjavan since she has been going to this office. Is there really a Dr. Nakhjavan? I'd love a call back but don't expect one. Very unprofessional staff!

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

The office staff needs to listen to the needs of the patient. When an appointment is made for a physical with blood work. Than an appropriate appointment should be made, not one where the patient needs to come back twice. In addition, when paperwork needs to be filed it should be filed and completed at the time of the appointment, if that is not possible and a date is given when it will be completed the patient should not have to make more than one trip in to pick up the paperwork.

Awesome Primary Care doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2016

This is by far the best Primary care doctors office i have ever been to. The office staff is friendly and professional , the office is very clean and they take their time to listen what is going on. Carley and Elisabeth are simply amazing

Love Dr. Jeff

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Best Doctor around. Patient and thorough. The PA's are top notch. My whole family sees Dr. Nahkjavan. We never feel rushed and the office always finds a way to fit you in when you really need them. We highly recommend Dr. Nahkjavan.

Posted on January 18th, 2014

I am a type 1 diabetic & I have been his patient for the past 10 years with very little to complain about. He literally saved my mothers life & continued to give her personal care for many years until her passing. His staff is very considerate. I would say he is one of the better Drs. , I have been to over the years. I have yet to find the perfect Dr.

Posted on August 3rd, 2011