A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Narmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Narmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Narmi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narmi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Narmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomsburg Hospital
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Narmi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Narmi practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Narmi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Narmi practices Internal Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA.
See Pottsville Internists.