A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nassif, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassif
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nassif, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nassif has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Gay Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Nassif FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Nassif practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nassif has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Nassif practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Vinton, IA and Anamosa, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.