A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nassif, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassif
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nassif, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nassif has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Gay Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Nassif FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Nassif practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nassif has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Nassif practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Vinton, IA and Anamosa, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons.