A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson practices Family Medicine near Cottage Grove, MN.
See Cottage Grove Primary Care Doctors.