A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nerad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nerad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nerad
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nerad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nerad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nerad graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nerad has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Nerad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Nerad practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nerad has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Nerad practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.