A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nerad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nerad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nerad
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nerad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nerad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nerad graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nerad has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Nerad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Nerad practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nerad has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Nerad practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.