A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nerad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nerad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nerad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nerad graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nerad has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nerad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Nerad practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Nerad practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists, Cincinnati Plastic Surgeons, and Cincinnati Surgeons.