A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Neu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Neu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neu
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Neu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neu graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery R Neu MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery R. Neu practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Neu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffery Neu practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Williamsville, NY.