A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Neu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Neu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Neu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neu graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Neu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffery R. Neu practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Neu practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Williamsville, NY.