A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Neustadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Neustadt, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatric is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Neustadt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neustadt graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Neustadt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Neustadt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Neustadt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Neustadt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Neustadt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Surgeons.