A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Newhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newhouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newhouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Newhouse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Newhouse graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Newhouse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Newhouse MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Newhouse practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Newhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Newhouse practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.