A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Newhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newhouse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newhouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Newhouse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Newhouse graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Newhouse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Newhouse MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Newhouse practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Newhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Newhouse practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.