A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ng, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Ng MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Ng practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Ng practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.