A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ng, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Ng MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Ng practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Ng practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.