Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Nienaber
Dr. Jeffrey Nienaber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with other offices in Lincoln, NE and Hastings, NE (and 3 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Nienaber is affiliated with Asheville VA Medical Center and Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Nienaber has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Nienaber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.
Dr. Douglas Huntley
Asheville, NC 0 mi28
Dr. Frank Lansden
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Asheville, NC 0 mi57
Dr. Manesh Dagli
Ophthalmology, General Surgery
Asheville, NC 0 mi8