A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nightingale graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nightingale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Nightingale MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Nightingale practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.