A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nightingale
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nightingale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nightingale graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nightingale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Nightingale MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Nightingale practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Nightingale practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.