A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nigl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nigl, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigl graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nigl has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Tobias Nigl MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Nigl practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nigl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Nigl practices Emergency Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Flint Emergency Physicians.