A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nix is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nix, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nix graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Nix has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Nix MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Nix practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nix has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Nix practices Surgery near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN.
See Morristown Surgeons.