Dr. Jeffrey Nold DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 30th, 2014
Put my daughter at risk
My daughter 6th year old daughter fainted at school and Dr Nold ran some tests. Once the results came back he mentioned her "numbers where high but it is probably a fluke because she was upset". I had no idea what that meant so I believed him as a doctor. A few months later my daughter was hospitalized with an autoimmune disease. We could have avoided all of this if he had run more tests to make sure her numbers were not just a 'fluke'. This is only one of many reasons this practice is terrible.

May 18th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I almost feel like I shouldn't write this review, it might make it harder for me to get an appointment ;)We have been going to Dr. Nold for over 12 years. He is not only kind & conscientious, he is smart and funny. The kids think he is great. He talks to the kids and engages them. He doesnt just talk to the parent. He respects the kids and doesnt treat them as though they are a case, they are a person.When my son was three weeks old he was not acting like himself. He wasn't as alert as he had been. I called and spoke to Dr. Nold. He told us he would wait for us to come in (the office was closing) even though we were over a half hour away.When we got there he took some tests and then told us that we had to go to the hospital. Luckily it just turned out to be a minor infection, but I will never forget how he was so calm and caring.He told me at the appointment that he thought we might end up at the hospital but he wanted to make sure that I understood what was happening and was ok. He puts the patients first and it makes all the difference.

March 29th, 2010
Dr. Nold has always been available for my kids, we have never been sent to an emergency room or urgent care. His care and concern since my children were infants has been unparalleled. My children trust him completely and that is one of my main concerns with them. They are now 15 and 17 and will not talk about seeing anoter doctor.