A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nolt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nolt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nolt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nolt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Nolt practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Nolt practices Family Medicine near Aspers, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardners, PA and York Springs, PA.
See Aspers Family Physicians.